Sunday, August 24, 2008

Inside Of You - Infant Sorrow

Lol studying is actually QUITE fun.
esp e.maths.
why?
becoz people like me are complete idiot.
i'm not saying that i'm an idiot.
or you. yeah you. sitting on your underwear reading this.(kkk joking)
hahaha actually i did, didnt i???? lol.
anyways that's not my point.

my point is like playing sports.
you cant just sit there and be a spectator.
you need to participate in it.
practise makes permanent not perfect.
so when you master the skills to solve a qs, you're ****ed coz you would have to go on to another topic.
wuahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!
okok seriously my point is when u manage to get the correct answer for the question, you've won!
hahaha that is for me. coz to me maths is a challenge.

fazil helped me alot anyway. thanks fazil. i felt smart to able to do the qs. LOL

ok i should be sleeping right now. yes now this current moment. damn tuesday is my maths paper.

\m/ Ferduhs \m/

0 comments: