Saturday, October 11, 2008

random addons

LOL!! 1st of all riff if he sees ur post he is literally gonna screw ur ass with his world's best sensor!! haha.. I would like to add on 2 more photo of some other classic moments with the famous solokia!!

Solokia: Nah no sweets for me today.. I'll pass..
Fazil: I remember u sayin no sweets for u like everyday.. u diebetic issit.. then the cake in front of u ur grandfather eat ah
Solokia: Shut up la godlike.. well alrite i will eat then.. looks like i have to run 10 rounds later to make up for this
Fazil: -.-"


Solokia: Baka!! Stop taking photos la
Fazil: U know me for 3 years u dunno my real name -.-"
Haha actually got millions more just not bothered to get them up all on my phone.. Since this is the last sem.. i wont miss any!!

Alrite now bout the next outing.. i think Tim is organisin a pon class party this thursday to watch a movie and go for a buffet to celebrate Wei Xian's Bdae.. hmm dude according to my timetable im free from 10am-3pm.. i will think about it if i wanna pon my prac at 3pm.. confirm with u soon.. anyway who up for it.. i dont mind seoul garden as long is not the one at causeway pt.. erm thursday pon go seoul garden ah! i soo dont mind sia! hehe :p

0 comments: