Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fantasy

I have to say, I'm trying to appeal to the guys on this one. Not the half baked sissies who still cry and wet their pants. I am talking about real men.


I'm talking about fantasies. You know, that crazy idea that you have,
stuck in your head ranging from that hot girl from across the street
walking right over and sitting in your lap, or the one about Barney
coming to life and actually spreading his brand of love to every single
person on this earth?

" Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination
When he’s tall he’s what we call A dinosaur sensation
Barney teaches lots of things
Like how to play pretend
A-B-C’s and 1-2-3’s and how to be a friend "

Well, I have one.


I am a single male. I am only 19 years of age. I lead an uncomplicated
and diffenatley PASSIONATE life and i can't emphasize more.


I'd always reveled in this slightly whacked job but kinky
fantasy, where this incredibly hot girl hunts me down and forces
me to have sex with her like there's no tomorrow.
Something along the lines of having a sexually charged, yet non
committal relationship with an incredibly attractive lass.


Incredibly kooky, I know.


My imagination runs much wilder when I'm bored, and I don't mind.
In fact, I encourage it to run as wild as bunnies with boobs. Haha.


However, when fantasy runs wild into reality, it's actually kinda
scary. Scary and weird. I'm actually frightened with how kosher
this entire episode is turning out to be.

I mean, it could turn out to be an incredibly elaborate and
mean joke. But never the less an awesome one.


But hey, always look on the bright side of life, right?
Keep the faith, that the hot girl's waiting right around the corner.


§ Sħaŋkґа §

0 comments: