Monday, November 10, 2008

What a Waster

hello people. if but not all, a first entry should be about myself. but being different i shall talk about this stranger.

it's weird because there's this irrevocable attraction, that's for the most part, unexplained. for a stranger, whom I know only so barely surrounded by wispy fog-like mystery. perhaps, it's the mystery and my thirst for unravelling it, or how it's so damn sexy how i hardly get enough and still yearn for more.

whatever it is, i've only just realised that whenever i'm faced with any form of negative pressures, i begin playing back the day's anthem to distract me and lift whatever gloomy shadow that may have been hanging.

today's was 'what a waster'. and what a waster, pissed it all up the wall, there's tears coming out from everywhere. that, was how the entire day went, the voices of carl barat over and over again, telling me a sad story about a girl who took too much drugs. FUCK YOU !

i need to be able to launch myself into this with much pomp and gusto. because i shouldn't be afraid because i'm accustomed to being the little boy in most situations not literally of course because i am not that small.. little boys can also do big things, me thinks.


§ Sħaŋkґа §

0 comments: