Tuesday, November 25, 2008

StarBucks

How do i start? Nvm

Fazil, Ahrep and me went to starbucks yesterday to study.
Fazil went home to take some stuffs.
So me and ahrep left sitting.

I turn on my lappy and read an email damn funny. no need elaborate. u should know.
Ahrep borrow my cellphone.
Which fuck head would actually take someone elses cell and start reading thier messages.
Just to check if i had a girlfriend.
How pussy is that sia??? Can't even ask?
You fucking 19 year old pussy hair shit head.
Those are my privacy. well now its not cause you read it. and still denying it.
Like seriously who actually read someone else inbox????
just now i went to school and started doing that.
guess what all of them fucked me telling me which dickhead did that.

Looking at your face i feel sick. So sick that my dick hide itself.
lol maybe not sick lah.
I just wanna whack your face with my skills. maybe call azah along for more enjoyment.
you think you're taller than me u such a big fuck? you love azah is big fuck already?
fuck you lah. and your is so fair. wtf do you do? sit at home jacking off whole day?

One more. I go jamming because i love jamming. I play music, make music.
Wth is wrong with you asking "fir you go jamming for 1 or 2 hours then like that only?"
its more than just a hobby. do you jack halfway and stop? or you still deny that u dun jack off?
i would love to perform with my bandmates. AND THEY ARE NOT FUCKING MATREPS.
YOU FUCKING NARROW-MINDED FAGGOT. CANT YOU TELL THE DIFF BETWEEN MATREP AND ME?

So you join EEE because u didnt have other friends who wanted to join the course u liked?
who cares if join SMA/DMR on my own without any friends. its how u make relationship.

what else can i say? ok yeah.
no point fighting over the net. no one wins no one loose.
wanna fight come face to face. and if u'd really come face to face at me, i'll just back off.
you cant stand for yourself.

kena hung sikit dah gabra

FUCK YOU and your sucky life.

Meet me in hell.

0 comments: